Sunday, May 06, 2007

MBTI course and general update

OK, So I've been a bit absent over the past couple of weeks.

To update:

I've been to see my parents last weekend and went out for Ellie's birthday, great night out, Shebab, then Blast off. Blast Off was only half open but we had fun anyway. Apparently Paulo Nutini were on in the Civic and we weren't allowed in. Still Vince, Maurie, James and Ruth, Evylin, Karis, Ellie and I had a great night.

Went to see wolves play QPR in the day time and stayed to watch the end of season parade, which was pretty good. Wolves won 2-0 and it was the first time my dad had seen them win in 2 and a half years. we sat in the North Bank for a change (there were no seats left in the south bank) and both of our goals were at the North bank end of the ground. Maybe we'll sit there again.


I've only been at work Monday and Tuesday of last week as they sent me off to do the first half of my MBTI qualifying for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. It was really quite interesting and insightful. I found out that I am ENTP which means that I am full of ideas but get distracted very easily and that I am always willing to let people know what I think. Which I think sums me up.

Last Night we had a bit of a BBQ and I psycho analysed Karis, I find myself looking for hints to people's type when speaking to them now.

Friday, we went to see the filming of channel 4's transmission (Friday night Music Show). It was really good, if a little contrived. Stood right next to Laurent Laverne and had to fight the urge to shout Kinickie lyrics at her. Maroon 5 Played and Queens of the Stoke Age. Queens were brilliant but I got a bit annoyed with the Maroon 5 fans.

Wolves play Leicester in just over an hour. We need to win to make sure of the playoffs, it's really tight:

3 Derby 45 14 81
4 West Brom 45 19 73
5 Wolverhampton 45 0 73
6 Southampton 45 21 72

7 Stoke 45 21 72
8 Preston 45 10 71

I just hope it stays like that till 3 o'clock and I'll have to start hunting for Wembley tickets.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home