Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Addiction

This Morning, for breakfast I had bran flakes with a sprinkling of sugar on them.

Sorry I have neglected my blog of late, I have become addicted to Facebook. I have been in touch with loads of people I haven't spoken to in years, Peakey and Kate Boardman from when I used to hang around Queens Square in Wolverhampton during the late 90s. Arun Bains and Sandeep Bogal that I went to Primary School with, people from bands we used to play with and a whole host of other people that I had almost forgotten existed.

I think I am coming down with a cold, more vitamin C is called for (I ate 3 oranges yesterday).

Also I have nearly finished Yes Man by Danny Wallace, a very good book. thanks Tom, great birthday present (you know how to pick a book). Last year he got me Angry White Pyjamas.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben! I'd like to point out t'was I who bought Tom 'Yes Man' for Christmas initially, and I who bought, wrapped and posted your copy! :p

Thursday, April 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home