Tuesday, February 27, 2007

All exercised out

Should be just getting in from Aikido about now but after Aikido on Sunday, then a curry and the marketing football match last night and then another curry. I sat in traffic on the way home and thought, not another night of exercise I need a rest.

I sat in and watched Man Utd vs. Reading, great game, Man Utd 3-0 up in 6 minutes and Reading pulling it back to 3-2 then hitting the bar in 90 minutes. I also packed up the pots and pans and contents of the draws inthe kitchen.

Last night's match was a bit of a busier and high scoring as usual. We played on a half pitch rather than a 5-a-side court. Running the wing twice left me knackered. I played quite deep and didn't score this time. Steve Kemish and Rob hunter played, they were truly the difference between the teams.

6 days left at RM now and it's Simon's last day tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home