Saturday, February 10, 2007

Oh what a perfect day (well week)

Not only did we get a completion date on our house this week but last night I was offered a new job, with a £6.5k pay rise. I have already written my resignation letter. Just need to post it now.

I will be a marketing programmes executive for OPP, they sell psychometric tests and are based at the end of Bandbury road in Oxford. Working hours are better too. I don't have to be in until 9. I am supposed to be in at 8:30 at the moment and this job is closer too. An extra half an hour in bed. :o)

Went out last night to Martyn's leaving do, little did the people know when I got there that it was sort of my leaving do too.

To add to that excitement, this morning I finished off my 4th season on champ man 00/01 by winning the league cup and the premiership. Lost in the FA cup final to Bolton. Their last match of the season was against Southampton. I was 2-0 up at half time only for them to pull 2 back up leaving it at 2-2 on 89 min. Only for Kennedy Bakarou to score a wonder goal in the 92nd minute to snatch the title from Glenn Hoddle's crazy mitts at the last moment.

Must go now I've got a plane to catch. Wooooooooooooooooooo. Yay.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home