Monday, January 08, 2007

Lovely weather ... For ducks

Just been for a walk, drizzle and the power station is shrouded in a rolling mist of steam. Not lovely outside.

Did my weekend back to front this week, had a quiet one on Friday and was playing pool till 11 at the chequers in town last night.

Laura and Ed came over on Saturday. Laura was disturbingly enthusiastic about my cheese and potato pie that I made for dinner and heated up for a snack as the night wore on. I don't think they have cheese and potato pie in Scotland.

Met up with Hedy, Andy, Karris and Jonathan Cooper last night. I like going out with people when you haven’t seen them in ages. Started at the turf and ended up at the chequers.

Back at work again and the FA cup draw is in 25 mins. 1 in 16 change of being drawn against a team from Bristol, here's hoping (I don't think I've ever been to Bristol and it's not that far away).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried cheese and potatoe and bacon pie? Very nice.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home