Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas

It's been a busy week. Highlights have been:

  • The Saturday before Christmas we went to Blast Off. Had a great night out. Saw Fletch and Kate Boardman; Catriona and Julia. It was like a blast from the past. Had cocktails at Toms first. All in all a great night out!
  • Christmas Eve, Ellie and I announced our engagement. When I first told Ellie's parents. Alison was peeling the sprouts and thought I was joking. Everybody has since passed on their regards.
  • Christmas Day was busy, as it always is I got some great presents; Some polish vodka, Guitar Hero, a new guitar, a black aikido Gi and plenty of chocolate.
  • Boxing Day I went over to Auntie Pat and Uncle Noel's in Sutton Coalfield. Went for a walk in Sutton Park with my cousin, Marcus' son (Billy). I also saw my great aunt, who is 92.
  • The following day I went to laser quest in Stourbridge. Came second in the first game, but won the second game by over 500 points. That evening I went out with Atton and the geeks (people I did A level IT with).
  • Had two curries in the last two days and I'm off for another tonight... I'm going to stink!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only beat me second time because I was unable to walk!

(I think first game little Sam was taking all the shots meant for me :) )

Wednesday, January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home