Sunday, December 10, 2006

Cousin's 18th Birthday

Yesterday was my cousin Luke's 18th Birthday party. Stood in a room of drunken 18 year olds full of hormones and trying to pick a fight for about2 hours. There was quite a lot of extended family there also, I don’t really understand why an 18 year old would want to get drunk and try and pull women with his mom and dad present but it's best not to ask such things.


Drove back to Oxford a couple of hours a go. George, Ellie's brother has an interview at the university tomorrow, so good luck to him.

Also Ellie won't let me post pictures of the car accident, sorry for those of you who it will disappoint. (Sickos)

Exam went OK (tempt fate) questions were very similar to the ones in the moc. Well done Dave – My lecturer. After the exam, on Friday night, I went tout to the light bar with some guys I did a levels with. Good night out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home