Friday, November 17, 2006

My phone is broked

Took my phone to the Orange shop today, it's not letting me send calls or receive them, not sending texts or receiving them either. In short it doesn't perform any of the core functions of a mobile phone.

They are sending me a new SIM card in the post.

Also I went to the bank and deposited a big chunk of money into my savings account ready to show the financial advisor on Wednesday. It's all getting rather hectic. That is, for us anyway, I sent financial details to Keri at the housing association last Sunday and have not received even a confirmation e-mail so for to say that she has this data. I'll call her in a bit.

I have to give a presentation to a bunch of school governors on Monday which is a little daunting but should be fun, its only 15 minutes anyway.

Tomorrow is another nightmare 6 hour revision lecture at Brookes, I seem to be getting on quite well with my five sides, I'm waiting for Dave Denny to get back in New York to see what he wrote last year. After that I'm going to find out how many goals Wolves lot to Birmingham by and then we're off to tea at - Ellie's brother - Paul's house with Him and Daisy (of course Ellie will be there also)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home