Friday, October 20, 2006

I thought today was going too well

This morning was going just fine until I found out that Accounts had paid ME £250 for my CIM exam entry and membership. They should have paid the CIM!!!

Now I have missed the deadline for entry to my exam in December and they are not letting me take it. Bureaucracy gone mad! It is 2 months till my exam and they claim that they needed to know by Tuesday so that the exam scripts could be sent out. As if 2 days is going to make all the difference.

I've rung my college to see if they have more look at bending the rules than I have. I've booked time off work to take these exams now and attended 3 hour lectures for the last 5 weeks on a Wednesday. They better be able to sort it or else I will not know what to do.

Off back to Wolves tonight so lets hope the traffic on the M40 isn't too bad. I've got Monday and Tuesday off work. At least that is something to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home