Saturday, October 07, 2006

A pint a day keeps the doctor away

Was supposed to be going out for Japanese with Laura and Ed tonight but Ellie has got my cold and has decided on an early night. So I sat in front of the telly watched X factor and drank a couple of Guinness’s.

I offered to get take away but didn't realise that meant £8 worth of mezs from the Turkish place in Headington. I had a Kebab, much better value for money. I'll let you guess which of the two meals leaked out on my passenger seat on the way home :(

Just beat Ellie convincingly at privial pursuit, knowing things about Abraham Lincoln and Victoria Beckham that both warranted a piece of Cheese.

Went into town earlier. It was packed. Such as shame would be much nicer if there were less people about.

Also wasted 2 hours of my life watching England draw with Macedonia, Garry Neville and Steve Gerard we both below par in my opinion. Macedonia played some good football at times.

Well-done Scotland! Bad luck Wales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home