Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Slug in a teacup

This Morning I poured my cuppa as per usual, put my wheetabix in the microwave and went outside to pick some spring onions for my sandwiches. I cut up the spring onions and put them in between the bread but when clearing up the bits that you aren’t supposed to eat… plop, a slug fell into my tea.

Not happy.

Had to wait to get to work for my fist cuppa of the day.

I left the house at 25 to 8 this morning, got to Steve’s a couple of minutes past 8 and I still didn’t get into work till 8:35.

Ridiculous! (I only live 15 miles from work). I wish I could get a bus or a train but public transport from suburban Oxford to Milton Park is none existent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ben, I was drinking my morning cuppa as I read this...it's somewhat put me off! Hurrah for home grown veg though! We have a pepper plant, it has managed one fruit thus far...perhaps it needs to be outdoors!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home