Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well I guess I ought to post something

After seeing other people's blogs and sending utter crap to people by e-mail I guess I felt that it was time I created a blog.

After seeing other people's blogs and sending utter crap to people by e-mail I guess I felt that it was time I created a blog. I have 3 major things that are taking over my life at the moment but that will be down to one by the end of next week. Then of course the onslaught of Christmas. I couldn't believe that they were already selling Christmas decorations in Boots on Saturday. It's September for goodness sake. Anyway, next Tuesday I am grading for my Orange belt in Aikido. This I have been doing now for 2 years and is a great way of reliving tension after a stressful day in the office.

I work in a computer firm in Didcot Oxfordshire and am currently on a 3 month secondment as a Marketing Analyst. At the end of next week I find out if my secondment is to be made permanent (with the high possibility of a pay rise) or if I will be thrust back into oblivion. My boss has dropped a few hints already so I am quietly confident - Although I could do without the stress at the moment.

The third string in my bow of stress is that last night I started on my final module in the CIM post graduate diploma in marketing. from now until Christmas I will sit in a small room at Oxford Brookes University for 3 hours on a Wednesday night and study in preparation for what amounts to a 3 hour open book exam on all aspects of a company that will be determined on the 3rd November.

To go with all of this is the fact that my partner (Ellie) and myself are looking to buy a house together next year and need to get looking by about Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home