Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sock-errrrr

Tonight was the 3rd Marketing interdepartmental 5 a side knock about. Unfortunately I took one of my trainers and picked up an almost identical left foot from a pair of Ellie's trainers. Realised this when I got into the changing rooms. Anyhow, I played for an hour with a right boot and a left sock. Had to throw the sock away in the end, it had seen better days. Got some impressive blisters on my feet too!

The first 10 minutes was hard going but I soon got into my stride, scoring 3 goals, whirling around with arms out stretched in my Bull (9) white wolves away kit from a few years back. Just imagine how good I would have been if I had shoes on both feet.

Had my appraisal today too! Went well, although I feel a bit sorry for my boss Mark as it is his birthday and I had a bit of a heated debate about my current salary. He's now got to spend tonight writing up notes on my appraisal and Charlotte's too (Just the way you want to spend your birthday).

By the way Wolves beat Coventry 1-0 too so all is good.

I'm off to bed because I think I've given myself groin strain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home