Thursday, October 12, 2006

My So Called Commute

Took me 2 hours to get to work this morning. Stuck in 3 Traffic Jams, Took pictures to show you how fun it was.

















7:31 am (total progress -about 400m)


















7:52am (total Progress - about 450m)


















8:07am (total progress (about 500m)


















8:12am (total progress - about 600m)


















8:31 (1 minute after I was supposed to be at work - total progress - about 1km)


















8:40 - Stuck on the ring road


















9:02 - Stuck in Cullham,

9:31, finally arrive at work, 1 hour and one minute late and 2 hours after I left my house. Two Hours to travel 16 miles. Had to go to the petrol station at lunch as I had run out and I didn't expect to be driving today because of my car share. Here's hoping tomorrow is better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cycle next time Ben! You will probably still take two hours, but at least it won't cost you anything!

Friday, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Ben said...

I was seriously thinging of cycling, it's only 15 miles, or I could cycle 3 miles past the bulk of the traffic and get a lift in with my friend Steve.

Sunday, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home