Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A couple of Nice pictures















My dad sent these two photos over from when I went to my aunts in the summer. The first is Ellie with my cousin's son Billy (he is 2), blowing up balloons. The second is me and him walking back after a game of football, he is more of a rugby man (he kept picking up the ball and running with it - a right little Web Ellis).















Not much else going on in the life of Ben at the moment. Had a power cut for a couple of minutes this morning, weather is not too good here at the moment, but the power came back on again. Had a good storm last night - Ellie thought some one was trying to break in but it was only the wind.

Got a Red Simpson album in the post today, wow that guy likes his trucks.

College tonight... Fun fun fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home