Thursday, November 09, 2006

House

Went to look at what could potentially be mine and Ellie's first house yesterday. Looks really nice but then again we only looked inside the show home, which is exactly the same as ours (show homes are always nice - otherwise they would never sell the real homes).

There is a lot included, carpet, oven, washer dryer, fitted wardrobe and a shed.Had a word with Jolene about her dad being our lawyer and all we have to do now is find a mortgage. They reckon that the houses will be ready to move in by the end of the month but there is no road in the estate at the moment so I can't see that happening, besides it will be the other side of Christmas before the mortgage is sorted. I'd better tell our land lord.

Did 3 and 1/2 hours of revision yesterday afternoon as I had a half day from work. Then I went swimming around nine and did 35 lengths. There was only me and this other guy in there come 9:30.

Bought Eileen Chin in this morning but my window wipers broke shortly after I drove out of Green ridges, fixed them myself by shoring up all the connections when I got into work. I am an Engineering Genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home