Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Update

Hey there,

Been a while since I last updated. Had this ruddy cold for weeks now, not getting any better. Ellie made me go skiing again on Friday, which resulted in the Ohi celebrations being called off. Me, her and Ed (of Laura and Ed fame) all felt utterly rubbish on Saturday.

Went to Henley Saturday daytime to be reunited with my Watch, I had to send it to France to get a new strap on it. Still don't understand why they just couldn’t send me a strap to fit myself. Still, only cost me £15 so mustn't grumble.

Was supposed to see :( last night but when I got there they had sold out already. Never even heard of the headline act... ENTER SHIKARI, does this mean that I am losing touch? Or is it just another one of these local bands for local people.

Should have know not to bother, yesterday was crap all around. Got into work yesterday and the first thing I managed to do successfully was to tip tea down my front.

Today is going much better but still feeling pretty under the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home