Monday, November 13, 2006

5 days since I did a full days work

Back to work tomorrow, I've had today and Friday off for revision and I have to return tomorrow. You would not believe how much washing tidying and other things I've got done in between revision, took all our plastic packaging and bottles from the last week to the recycling point at Somerfiled just, a full bin liner in one week.

Doesn't mean I've done no revision though. The wall next to my computer desk is covered with A4 sheets of SWOT, Steeple internal, Macro and Micro analysis of Universities and of HE. I've clocked up 25 hours worth of revision and a 6 hour lecture since Thursday. Today I reached saturation point at around 2 o'clock but it's now time for spooks.

Big news! Saw some one famous today. I saw the community support officer from the Beat (Channel 3 Sunday evening), she was waiting for the bus in Barton. I should have got her autograph but I couldn't be bothered to stop the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home