Thursday, December 07, 2006

Exam tomorrow

Well, in just over 27 hours I will be sitting in an exam room up at Brookes and scratching my head. I think I am nearly ready. I've got to do some more research into branding but I am comfortable with CRM now. I have completely covered my question booklet with various diagrams and scribbling (there is no rule against that and you are allowed to take it in with you - so why not). Ellie has been getting a lift in with Tonya the past couple of days which is great for me because I means I can lie in bed for a bit longer.

Ellie's car is a complete write off and I don't know what she is going to do next week. she is thinking of getting a Polo. I wanted a Polo when I got my 206.

Got my Ipod radio dock this morning, it still feeds back when the back light goes off, like the one I sent back on Monday but I guess, what can you expect for £30, I've just changed the back light to stay on.

I've also found another 175R album on the internet and I'm currently downloading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home