Friday, January 19, 2007

The World's biggest time theif

I have succumbed, during November and December I had to restrain myself (whilst studying) not to boot up championship manager. On Wednesday night I finally did. And there goes my life. Spent 2 hours playing it Wed night.

Yesterday there was a power cut on Milton Park, so we were sent home from work. Another 3 hours champ man.

Oh dear.

Just spent my lunch time searching for Central defenders under £200k and 20 years old to buy when I get home. I hope I don't get withdrawal symptoms when I go up to Wolves this weekend.

By the way, Wolves beat Oldham in the cup on Tuesday and now we play the Alb*on in the 4th round a week tomorrow. The BBC are not televising the match so I'll be listening to it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home