Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter

This Easter weekend was eventful.

Friday Karis and Ellie's Brother Paul came over, we had a few drinks and played some guitar hero.

Saturday We checked out of our old house, getting £700 of our £900 deposit back (not too bad), then I listened to a very good Wolves match in which we lost to Sunderland and ended up 7th in the league.

Sunday My parents came down, Ellie and I bought a new sofa, we showed my parents round the Belfry and then took them on a punt. I got a really big splinter down my finger nail from the steaing (which hurt like hell), then we went to La Tasca for Tapas.

Got back in the car to Find out Wolves won 3-1 against Hull, whilst Dreby drew, Birmingham lost, Preston Lost and Southampton Lost, Unfortunately Stoke and Albion won but Wolves are now 5th. (We are still not going up - Even though only Sunderland can claim to be on form at the moment).

Last night we put together our new TV unit and I went to bed, Ellie was up half the night on Facebook found some people I haven't seen in ages, Gemma Midaire, Peaky, Ben Roe et. al.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home