Friday, March 09, 2007

Last Day with RM

Today is the last day (for a while at least) that I have to get up at 7am, that I have to travel down the A34 southbound, that I have to sit at my desk facing the corridor and conference room, that I have to run a bunch of pointless reports that no body looks at anyway and that I will go out to a pub near Didcot at lunch. Oh how I will miss it.


All moved into my house now and Kelly and Steve are coming to have a look around this evening before my leaving do. We are off to the Kazbar on Cowley Road and then to a few select pubs (karaoke warning).


Sunday is the 3rd Wolves albion match this season but fear not I have a quid on the albion to beat us so come on boys don't ruin tradition (I have never won a bet in a match that Wolves have played in). I also have a six way roll up on Sunderland,Man Utd, Walsall, Oxford Utd, Gretna and TNS to win at the weekend and I couldn't resist Liverpool at 6/1 to win the champions league and Valencia also at 7/1.


I have to whole week off next week, got a dentist appointment on Monday then I'm of to Bletchley Park and then to Ikea with my parents. Tuesday the dishwasher is being delivered, Wednesday I've got the builders coming to fix stuff and Thursday I'm going to go to Cambridge. Busy week.
Dammit Liverpool have been drawn against Valencia in the semi final of the champions league.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home