Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Job

Started my new job at OPP on Monday and I've finally got chance to get my feet under the desk. The job is still quite analytical but I'm now the only person pulling and reporting on the data. Quite Daunting.

Saturday was our house warming party, Tom, Carrie, James and Ruth drove down from Wolverhampton and Laura and Ed came up from goring. Karis and Sue from next door came along also. It was a good night, everyone seemed to get on with each other really well.

Sunday we did the touristy thing in Oxford and showed the Yam Yams the sights. I was shocked to find out that the Oxford Sightseeing bus is £15 each. Extortionate.
I'm currently trying to convince Ellie to come to see Lagwagon with me at the Mean Fiddler in London, it is on the same day as Wolves vs. Palace (which I have just found out is £30 a ticket :( ). Bought my dad a ticket to the Southampton Home match for his birthday so I'm a bit broke now and waiting for pay day - Which is Friday and then again on the 31st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home