Thursday, March 29, 2007

Turf War

My current roll of good luck struck again last night. Whilst on the way to the Marsh Harrier to watch the England Game, George and I walked past a skip topped with a good helping of turf off cuts from the recently laid quadrant as you go into Owens Way. So on the way back (at about 10pm at night) we made 3 trips to the skip, loading the turf onto a large wooden board and laying it on my back garden. Result! It’s now tipping it down with rain, so I won’t even need to water it tonight.

England match was rubbish by the way 0-0 at half time against Andorra - Disgraceful. Won 3-0 in the end Stephen Gerard was, once more, the only player hungry to play.

Going to watch Ellie’s school play tonight, damn I forgot to bring a book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home