Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Getting worked up about V


Ellie talked me into going to the V festival this year but at the line up is announced I am beginning to think it is better than the Reading Festival line up. I was going to go to Reading for the day (it would be rude not to) to see the Smashing Pupkins and Nine Inch Nails. But I may save my money and go and see The Streets, The Foo Fighters, The Killers, The Editors, Lilly Alen, Guillemots, Basement Jaxx, The Coral, Babyshambles, Jarvis, ocean Colour Scene, The Cribs and more bands still to be announced instead. The only additions I would like to see are Ash, The Pippets, Zinc and Mr. Scruff. That would be brilliant.

If I don't go to Reading I may be able to afford to go out to Greece instead of Ireland in the summer. I picked up a Thompson Greek Islands brochure from the Cowley centre at the weekend and I have talked myself into island hopping around Santorini, Ios and Naxos. At least we stand a better chance with the weather. I have never been to the Cyclades before either. Ellie got to go to Kefalonia last ear Now I can get to go to Santorini... Next year is Cuba and Mexico.

Working at OPP seems to be going well, settling in now and people seem to be genuinely surprised at the data I am producing, they have never done some of this analysis before and the findings are sometimes a bit shocking. I’m feeling quite important too as I am regularly being invited to some quite high powered meetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home