Monday, April 16, 2007

Another hectic weekend

Friday - Went out to Steve Kemish's Leaving do, had a great night. Ellie Drank too much and we ended up in the love bar where some toff decided to burn me with her cigarette and then pour campaign down my back. Otherwise was a brilliant night Ellie, Reena, Mark and I got a Kebab and shared a taxi home before Mark convinced me to play sing star at 3 in the morning (Sorry Sue next door).

Saturday - Woke up late, couldn't be bothered to venture to town to sort out my finances at the bank and then listened to wolves Draw 2-2 with Palace, was glad I didn't waste £30 on that, sat in the garden (it was lovely). In the evening, we went for a BBQ at Laura and Ed's house in Goring, it was warm well into the night and had a very nice chilled out evening.

Sunday - Got up, watched the championship, delivered some lib dem leaflets around Owen's Way, Went to Aikido (and regretted it as there were only 7 of us and I was uke for all the demonstrations so I'm knackered now). In the evening Ellie, Karis and I went to off to see Our Own Devices at the purple turtle. Kareem and Dan seem to be well and apparently the band is big in Latvia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home