Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blue bin

Big excitement in the Armstrong Household this morning...

We received our new blue recycling bin. I know it's sad but I've been waiting for months to recycle my plastics and cardboard and now I can. Saves me a trip to the recycling centre out at Tesco by BMW, which I kind of feel guilty for because I sometimes go by car, which destroys all the good done by recycling in the first place.

Went bowling with OPP workmates last night. Was a good evening I got 72 in the first game, beating Ellie by 1 and then 82 in the second game but Ellie got something like 108.

Also Liverpool lost to Chelsea and didn't score any away goals, "C'mon the 'Pool" (by the way I haven't just switched allegiances, I have Liverpool at 7/1 to win the champions league.

Whist I'm on the subject, my dad got us 2 tickets to the QPR match on Saturday. I hope this is the first time he will have seen us win since the playoff final.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home