Monday, May 21, 2007


Saturday night Ellie and I went to see Mark in Farringdon and to watch Carrie Rossiter at the Crown out there. Was a good night.

I ended up drinking too much and looked through Mark’s Croatia photos. I was a bit shook up when the alarm went off at 9 o’clock on Sunday morning. We had to go to church. Ellie wouldn’t let me speak to the vicar as she said that I smelt of alcohol. This wasn’t very nice, although I was quite hung over.

I got home and went to bed. Woke up at 1:30 and tried to go to Aikido, got as far as Iffley Road - Realised that I was too knackered to go any further. Turned around and went back to bed.

I woke again at about 4:30. Lay in bed listening to the cricket on the Radio; then went down stairs to play Brian Lara Cricket on the play station.

Uncle Colin isn’t well, he has gone deaf and they say it is due to inflammation of his mastic, from infection. We went out to post him a get well soon card and see Karis yesterday evening. Then had a well deserved bath and unfortunately had to do some ironing. Wednesfield High School was on the telly (a programme about the foul mouthed little thugs that go there).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home