Friday, May 25, 2007

It's raning and the washing is out

I am sitting at work. I want to go for a walk but the sky is an odd grey colour and it is belting it down with rain. Ellie is away on a school activity day and I have left my Aikido Gi out on the washing line.

Ellie has told me that she is going to bed when she gets home, so I may go up to Silverstone to see the Aikido group up there and go for a drink.

Tomorrow we are going up to Wolves to see my parents, it’s my granddad’s 88th or something birthday Sunday. Let me work this out. He was born in 1919, so that would make him 88. Wow how good a guess was that.

It’s going to be a busy weekend. I’ve got to psychoanalyse George (Ellie’s brother) and Tom, I’ve said I will go fishing with my dad, and I’m due to play cricket on Monday weather permitting.

Still cant shift this cough, it’s not stopping me from doing anything but it’s just rather annoying.

Oh, I also say Felix’s band and Rob’s band last night (5 bands in one evening, Exeter Hall – Jericho Tavern – Exeter Hall). Brilliant!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home